4/15/10

CMT 299.112.00 10" Table Saw Balance Blade & Sanding Disc Set 5/8" Bore

Cheap CMT 299.112.00 10" Table Saw Balance Blade & Sanding Disc Set 5/8" Bore Review




I had the Freud calibration and sanding disk on the wish list. I got it as a gift and what i got was the CMT version.

The CMT appears exactly the same. My main intention for this disk was for sanding purposes. I do not have the superbar and dial indicator for calibration (yet). I have no complaints. For this review, i mic'd it around the perimeter in multiple places. It is a consistent 0.109 thick. I also laid it on a piece of granite i use to flatten the soles of my hand planes. It appears to be perfectly flat. The CMT disk is a solid addition to my shop.








*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Apr 15, 2010 07:31:04

No comments:

Post a Comment